Do you want to have a real impact in life?
At XO Life, we have a big vision: for every patient to be able to choose the best individualised medications and treatments at any given time. We are supported by an unparalleled group of strategic partners who are working with us to realise this vision. Our mission: We enable people with medical conditions to make more informed treatment choices through personalised educational content and user reported data.
We are a German startup building MedWatcher.io and ImpactMonitor product spaces, comprising a real world evidence platform based on patient-reported outcomes. Our data will help track medicines' and treatments' effectiveness in the general population, based on individuals sharing their personal medical data, notably questions about their health and the medicines that they are taking. Our working language is English, but our primary audience is German. English skills are required, and German native language skills would be a great advantage.
We are recruiting for a UX Writer role at XO Life. A UX Writer works closely with Product Managers, Medical Writers, and Engineers to ensure that we create software that our users find easy to use and really enjoy.
- Support and work closely with Designers, Product Managers and Developers
- Develop further the tone and voice of the product as well as its messaging
- Write product copy and marketing materials on a daily basis (incl. micro copies and product-driven newsletters)
- Provide leadership to the medical content team (who are comprised of working students and part time workers, including pharmacists)
- Project management for and delivery of product and other mixed-media content using our bespoke content management tools
- Translation of German stories and articles into English
- Fluent quality writing skills in German and English (C1/C2)
- Understanding of information hierarchies and willingness to expand your knowledge in creating text concepts
- Interest in user research and willingness to learn more about conducting UX testings and interviews (no previous experience necessary)
- Super human organisational skills
- Can do approach to problem solving and work-sharing
- Resident and right to work in the EU
Benefits of Working at XO Life
- International team: We welcome people from all around the world and promote diversity
- Remote work: We let employees decide where they want to work with flexible working hours and home office
- Quarterly team events: In the past years we organised hackdays in Munich, skiing in Austria as well as a sunny holiday with a wine-tasting in Tuscany. Join us for the next one!